Chitkara University is inviting applications for the post of Program Manager for Chitkara College of Nursing.
1. To take care of administrative work related to managing the nursing programs.
2. Managing the external work related to state and Indian nursing council approvals and validity.
3. Assisting in the organization of academic and co-curricular departmental activities.
4. Managing the permissions for clinical experiences of students of all the nursing programs.
5. Coordination and management of examination of nursing programs.
6. Maintenance of cumulative records and transcripts of students.
7. Admission and counseling related activities
8. Managing students’ registration after completion of the degree.
9. Record keeping and file maintenance.
10. Any other responsibility as needed from time to time.
Qualification- Postgraduate with proficiency in written and spoken English.
Experience: at least one year of experience in managing administrative responsibilities in an educational institution preferably a nursing institution.
Interested candidates can share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org