Job Opportunity for Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Opening accounts for customers and recommending credit limits.
• Providing monthly, customer statements on demand to the salesmen.
• Preparation of ageing report highlighting the delays in collections.
• Accurate matching of payments against the payments.
• Informing the sales of differences between the month balances and the collected amounts and follow up for the short payment or credit notes.
• Accounts reconciliation of the customers.
• Making of credit collection targets for the salesmen.
• Processing and generating reminder letters to customers.
• Propose write off of unrecoverable debts.
• Assess and analyze customer credit applications.
• Reviewing temporary credit increase limits.
• Review the credit limits of existing customers.
• Preparing of collections forecasts.
If you are interested, please share the following documents as soon as possible to email@example.com
(Updated CV with Photo)